Due to Youmail giving up on BlackBerry and my Sprint Bold 9930 not having a visual voicemail app, I've installed Hullomail. Hullomail seems to work perfectly. Voicemails are put in an awesome list for me to go to and listen, save or delete. It installs at only 695 kb which is pretty small. The one thing that I have noticed about it though, is that it seems very active (in Application Management CPU's), so I'm not too sure about the battery drain that might arise from this.

So my question is, do you use Hullomail and what is/has been your experience? If you do not use it, why not?

*I noticed that there hasn't been any posts about Hullomail since 2010 and I find that very odd considering how cool it is.
    12-18-12 07:41 AM
    never heard of it. I'll give it a try after work. Thanks for posting about it.
    12-19-12 01:52 PM
    Bumping this one back up, wondering what your longer-term experience has been with Hullomail, now that Google Voice is getting the axe...
    03-14-13 12:45 PM
    Bumping this one back up, wondering what your longer-term experience has been with Hullomail, now that Google Voice is getting the axe...
    I still use Hullomail to this day. Just ordered my Z10, so that will change soon. I don't have the Hullomail app installed though. I installed it just long enough to download my contacts and set up email notifications and then deleted it. So I get emailed with a voicemail attachment that I can listen to at my leisure.
    03-14-13 03:08 PM
    I still use Hullomail to this day. Just ordered my Z10, so that will change soon. I don't have the Hullomail app installed though. I installed it just long enough to download my contacts and set up email notifications and then deleted it. So I get emailed with a voicemail attachment that I can listen to at my leisure.
    Does it let you listen to them via the handset earpiece, or only via the loudspeaker?

That's the biggest problem with the Google Voice app going bye bye, is that the web version only plays voice mails out loud. This is less than ideal, for obvious reasons...
    03-14-13 06:10 PM
    How you listen to your Hullomail voicemail is up to you.
    03-14-13 08:57 PM