ok get ready for this, i downloaded facebook to my storm,signed up , got a email notification opened the link and i was on, later that day i recieved a alert and went to sign on and its giving me a error on my email or password, so i went to the help part and its impossible to contact them, so from my phone i went to sign up again and it takes me strait to my account, through the sign up??? but i cant recieve any notifications that way of course, so i changed my password and still wont let me on, i hit the reset password 50 times and never recieved one email to reset it???? how can i contact them or call them or something!!! thanks
    07-01-09 08:26 PM
    I had the same problem. Try using your phone number instead of your email. it drove me nuts for two days until I figured it out. Must be some kind of error in facebook app when signing up from phone. I used my email for user name in the signup process and it used my ph number instead. I have to use my number when logging on with a pc also. Hope this solves your troubles.
    07-02-09 12:09 AM
    i installed facebook via desktop manager but the icon doesn't show up.
    07-02-09 12:31 AM
    my dad just got himself the storm yesterday and I downloaded his facebook (yeah, I know my dad has a facebook!) so it just ask for his email n password like when you sign up for it on your pc. It didn't work till after he did the good old battery pull! so try that. and is facebook "icon" was on his applications page. hope this helps u guys =)
    07-02-09 12:42 AM
    Always always always always battery pull after new installations and after deletions, even if it doesn't say it's necessary. This will solve 90% of these problems.
    07-02-09 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD