What I mean is. Like for example bloomberg mobile when you zoom into an equity chart and scroll through the daily prices are you going to have to use the touch screen or are they going to let you scroll through the actual graph with the touchpad like you would on a 9700
    08-10-10 01:02 PM
    What I mean is. Like for example bloomberg mobile when you zoom into an equity chart and scroll through the daily prices are you going to have to use the touch screen or are they going to let you scroll through the actual graph with the touchpad like you would on a 9700
    What's Bloomberg mobile?

If it's an app that doesn't make farting noise I don't know what it is.

Also, what's an equity chart? Daily prices of what? Other fart apps?

This thread makes no sense to me.
    08-10-10 01:08 PM
    Hahaha.. I'm dying.
    Harry Sack, please send some contact info! I'd love for you to manage my finances!
    08-10-10 01:11 PM
    Both posters reported.
    08-10-10 01:17 PM
    This is unreal! You really are the Crackberry Clown!
    08-10-10 01:21 PM
    This is what I don't understand about people like you who hate the idea of the touchscreen...you can use BOTH!

If you feel like it, I'm sure you can completely ignore the usefulness of the touchscreen and only use the trackpad. You'll be missing out on an input option that will make many things easier, but if it makes you feel better you can just ignore the screen and never touch it.
    08-10-10 01:21 PM
    Harry, You've made your bed and now you refuse to sleep in it. I don't know how it's possible to anger everyone you come in contact with, let alone on a BB forum, but you've managed to do that. People don't take you seriously because you're a clown. Why is that so hard to understand?
    08-10-10 01:23 PM
    This is what I don't understand about people like you who hate the idea of the touchscreen...you can use BOTH!

If you feel like it, I'm sure you can completely ignore the usefulness of the touchscreen and only use the trackpad. You'll be missing out on an input option that will make many things easier, but if it makes you feel better you can just ignore the screen and never touch it.
    i am not complaining about the touchscreen. this is another thread. im asking how you will interact with applications like bloomberg. on a 9700 you can go through the charts with the trackpad but on the storm you have to use your fingers on the screen... so i'm wondering how applications like that will work on a torch?
    08-10-10 01:24 PM
    Why is anyone paying attention to someone that has a fat headed pe-nis as his avatar.

Mods: Arent there any rules and regulations that have been broken here?
    08-10-10 01:24 PM
    i am not complaining about the touchscreen. this is another thread. im asking how you will interact with applications like bloomberg. on a 9700 you can go through the charts with the trackpad but on the storm you have to use your fingers on the screen... so i'm wondering how applications like that will work on a torch?
    The Storm does not have a trackpad. The 9800 has both trackpad and touchscreen and everything can be done on the device with one or the other...or preferably both.
    08-10-10 01:26 PM
    How would anyone know this yet? Wait until the phone is out and then people will have answers
    08-10-10 01:26 PM
    Harry, You've made your bed and now you refuse to sleep in it. I don't know how it's possible to anger everyone you come in contact with, let alone on a BB forum, but you've managed to do that. People don't take you seriously because you're a clown. Why is that so hard to understand?
    It is very easy to **** of everyone you come in contact with. I have been doing it for a few years now. Slowly changing but it can be done rather easily.
    08-10-10 01:27 PM
    To answer the question seriously (in the event a non troll is actually curious), you can use either. Trackpad mimics the fluid movements of a touchscreen device.

Now back to the OP, it's only a matter of time before...

08-10-10 01:28 PM
    I will be pretty pissed if alot of my paid apps dont work on OS6 :/
    08-10-10 01:34 PM
    Why is anyone paying attention to someone that has a fat headed pe-nis as his avatar.

Mods: Arent there any rules and regulations that have been broken here?
    Now, now... Please don't make fun of his appearance. That's obviously a true photo of him... taken with the 5.0 megapixel Torch camera.
    08-10-10 01:36 PM
    Now, now... Please don't make fun of his appearance. That's obviously a true photo of him... taken with the 5.0 megapixel Torch camera.
    Ahh, that explains the details and true to life textures.. *pukes*
    08-10-10 01:37 PM
    It is very easy to **** of everyone you come in contact with. I have been doing it for a few years now. Slowly changing but it can be done rather easily.
    Lol..we'll at least you're trying to change! Besides with Sack on here there's no room for any more di-cks
    08-10-10 01:42 PM
    I hate to do this (make a new off-topic post in this thread) but I have to say all you guys making fun of him are as bad as he is with regards to cluttering the forums and wasting people's time reading your responses. If you believe all the things you're saying about him, you should just ignore him and he will probably go away.

Please stop "supporting" his antics by making these threads huge and stay at the top of the forum as if they're popular for some reason worth reading.
    08-10-10 01:42 PM
    Looks like his threads are being deleted. There goes all the fun.
    08-10-10 01:44 PM
    Looks like his threads are being deleted. There goes all the fun.
    Yep. I'm thinking his avatar is going "bye-bye" soon, too!
    08-10-10 01:47 PM
    Yep. I'm thinking his avatar is going "bye-bye" soon, too!
    I removed my avatar on my own as one of the mods who I actually respect asked me to consider putting up something more appropriate.
    08-10-10 02:03 PM
    I removed my avatar on my own as one of the mods who I actually respect asked me to consider putting up something more appropriate.
    your lucky I'm not a Mod for this forum, I'd block your IP address
    08-10-10 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD