I never noticed but yesterday I was looking through my Facebook albums and noticed that pics I upload from my Blackberry were of low quality. I'm thinking that the app resizes them for uploading and wonder if there is a way to make them upload in full resolution? Any help will be appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JRF_8520; 03-11-10 at 01:44 PM.
    03-11-10 01:32 PM
    send them to fb through your bb email, thats what i do cause i don't have a data plan and pics stay the same, hope that helps a little
    03-11-10 08:06 PM
    Yeah, thanks! I'll try that out I guess. I remember I tried doing that before having a blackberry, I can't believe it didn't occure to me to try that
    I guess its the only way, thanks again!

03-11-10 09:31 PM
    I found the FB app does not resize/resample the image when you have it in the correct size to begin with. It is however an odd size. 540X720 or 720X540. FB does not support photo album pictures larger than that.
    03-12-10 07:05 AM
    I found the FB app does not resize/resample the image when you have it in the correct size to begin with. It is however an odd size. 540X720 or 720X540. FB does not support photo album pictures larger than that.
    Really? And how do I crop my images? If I use the smallest res in the camera options it will still be larger than the res you mentioned :s
    Oh, well I'll keep doing the email thing. Good to know the detail about the app not resampling at a certain resolution.

03-12-10 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD