My dumb friend downloaded strip poker carmen and it send all the pictures to my picture folder. I delete them but everytime my phone restarts they're back. How do I uninstall this? I can't find it anywhere on the phone. Thanks ahead of time.
    08-16-09 01:19 PM
    Go to options> advanced options> applications. Once there hightlight what you want to delete, then hit your BB menu key and scroll to delete. You will be prompted to restart yout BB for the program to be comepletly gone and when your BB starts back up, the program or app. will be gone.
    08-16-09 01:34 PM
    Note - put a password on your device to prevent this from happening again. One could argue who the bigger jack is in this scenario - the owner without a secure device or the friend.

(MANY bigger problems than nudie pictures can occur - most notably sensitive email read by the wrong people)
    08-16-09 01:42 PM
    Note - put a password on your device to prevent this from happening again. One could argue who the bigger jack is in this scenario - the owner without a secure device or the friend.
    Watch yourself, he said he was downloading poker so I said okay. Don't be a jack yourself by not being helpful.
    08-16-09 01:50 PM
    Go to options> advanced options> applications. Once there hightlight what you want to delete, then hit your BB menu key and scroll to delete. You will be prompted to restart yout BB for the program to be comepletly gone and when your BB starts back up, the program or app. will be gone.
    Thanks a lot I really appreciate the help.
    08-16-09 01:53 PM
    strip poker huh that could be bad
    08-16-09 02:08 PM
    Watch yourself, he said he was downloading poker so I said okay. Don't be a jack yourself by not being helpful.
    Watch yourself...?
    Huh..
    Another internet tough guy..
    08-16-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD