hey what is twitter??
    04-27-09 04:06 AM
    Twitter is a public update of what you doing, thinking or feeling or a combination of all 3. Basically just sharing your thoughts with the public that use twitter. If people like you then they can choose to follow you to track your twitters and visa versa.

Maybe someone else can give a better explanation

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Pretty good one. Think of it as SMS txting but you can let the whole world that is using twitter see them if you want. As a more localized use it is SMS txting to everyone who is following you. Essentially if everyone you following, is following you and everyone else you are following you can have one massive SMS txting chat session. Almost like chatting in a chat room. I just wish I could get all my bests friends and not so best friends using it so that we can use it that way. It is such a pain to communicate social activities having to phone some, txt others, email others, wait for replies; then communicate those replies to everyone, wait for replies to that; and then hopefully not repeat the process again except to report the finalized plan.
    04-29-09 02:10 PM
    Thanks for the info. Was looking for this info.
    05-20-09 07:29 PM
    You don't need to do all the steps to Sync with Google or create a Google calendar for Facebook. Under Options for the Facebook Application on your Blackberry you need to make sure there is a check mark in the box that says BlackBerry Calendar application - it will add them to your calendar. You can color code so you know which ones are from Facebook. If you want you can delete the ones you are not attending.
    02-12-10 07:05 PM
    When you say:

Step 5: Click the export button at the top of the page.

Where is the export button?
    02-15-10 01:03 AM
    ahhh does anyone how to not sync all facebook events and birthdays to my blackberry calendar?
    05-23-10 09:33 PM
    Im having a problem now with Facebook not adding any of the birthdays to my calendar. I removed the battery to reboot it and when it came back they were all gone. Is there any way to fix this. Im using Storm2
    06-12-10 11:07 PM
    Thanks for the handy thread.
    06-29-10 02:15 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD