CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question how to remove facebook events and birthdays from calendar?

i installed facebook, and eventually removed calendar syncing through options, but events and birthdays still remain. please help. thanks
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    257167B7

Go to Calendar>Options>Scroll to Facebook, Click and then go to Display Reminders and set it to No.
    Blackberry 8900 5.0.0.348 - Orange UK

Follow me on Twitter / Facebook
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,410 Global Posts
    PIN
    Liveprofile pin-LPBES7FR

Quote Originally Posted by erickelly155 View Post
    Go to Calendar>Options>Scroll to Facebook, Click and then go to Display Reminders and set it to No.
    Thank you i was trying to figure this out too!!!!!
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    PM Me

hmm didn't work, do i have to delete all the current ones that are in there or resent service books or something to get them to go away?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

I'd love to know the same thing. Upgraded the OS on my Tour last week and ever since my calendar only displays my facebook birthdays, none of my actual scheduled events show up in the hidden today display for my calendar.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    PM Me

someone please help with this, i installed facebook onto my 9700 and have the same problem again, all the birthdays are back and i need to get rid of them or jsut not be able to see them, i tried making it so it doesnt display the facebook reminders and it still didnt get rid of them
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Really??

I went to FB options and re-ran the setup wizard and do not choose calendar and that seemed to fix it for me so far....
    CrackBerry Abuser

I did "no" for display reminders and they still show up. Now I'm not sure if this will eliminate me getting reminders about which would be great but they still show up on the calendar. What to do?
    CrackBerry Newbie

It's easy for torch series. Go to the facebook app ---- > options -----> blackBerry calendar application ----> NO. And that it is all.