i installed facebook, and eventually removed calendar syncing through options, but events and birthdays still remain. please help. thanks
    11-13-09 11:49 PM
    Go to Calendar>Options>Scroll to Facebook, Click and then go to Display Reminders and set it to No.
    11-15-09 02:52 PM
    Go to Calendar>Options>Scroll to Facebook, Click and then go to Display Reminders and set it to No.
    Thank you i was trying to figure this out too!!!!!
    11-15-09 05:02 PM
    hmm didn't work, do i have to delete all the current ones that are in there or resent service books or something to get them to go away?
    11-23-09 02:01 PM
    I'd love to know the same thing. Upgraded the OS on my Tour last week and ever since my calendar only displays my facebook birthdays, none of my actual scheduled events show up in the hidden today display for my calendar.
    11-24-09 06:29 PM
    someone please help with this, i installed facebook onto my 9700 and have the same problem again, all the birthdays are back and i need to get rid of them or jsut not be able to see them, i tried making it so it doesnt display the facebook reminders and it still didnt get rid of them
    11-27-09 09:20 PM
    I went to FB options and re-ran the setup wizard and do not choose calendar and that seemed to fix it for me so far....
    11-27-09 09:33 PM
    I did "no" for display reminders and they still show up. Now I'm not sure if this will eliminate me getting reminders about which would be great but they still show up on the calendar. What to do?
    01-03-11 02:45 PM
    It's easy for torch series. Go to the facebook app ---- > options -----> blackBerry calendar application ----> NO. And that it is all.
    05-20-13 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD