I would like to try to uninstall blackberry app world in order to see if it helps with a download problem I'm having.

If I uninstall it and then re-install it, will the "My World" section still have all my apps listed? I'd hate to lose the upgrade notifications that it sends out.

If anyone has done this, let me know!
    08-12-09 12:52 PM
    i think it still saves that because when you uninstall it there are still some files from app world on your phone
    08-12-09 12:53 PM
    i think it still saves that because when you uninstall it there are still some files from app world on your phone
    Just go to BlackBerry App World on your BB browser after uninstall and reinstall appworld that way.
    08-12-09 01:05 PM
    I would like to try to uninstall blackberry app world in order to see if it helps with a download problem I'm having.

If I uninstall it and then re-install it, will the "My World" section still have all my apps listed? I'd hate to lose the upgrade notifications that it sends out.

If anyone has done this, let me know!
    I have uninstalled it but it won't allow you to reinstall it , and it still has your apps
    07-24-12 02:48 AM
    When I noticed that app would is not working on my phone again I deleted it, now I want to reinstall. Please help.
    01-31-13 10:42 AM
    I has been trying to reinstall the app would without success after deleting it for different faileur reason I need help.
    graciamonding likes this.
    01-31-13 05:01 PM
    When I noticed that app would is not working on my phone again I deleted it, now I want to reinstall. Please help.
    01-31-13 05:38 PM
    Have you tried http;//rroyy.com? He usually has most of the native BB Apps. Good luck.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    02-06-13 10:32 AM
    I have deleted it but cannot work out how to reinstall it. PLEASE HELP
    03-01-13 01:02 AM
    I want help on how I can reinstall Blackberry App World
    08-19-13 11:50 AM
    I want help on how I can reinstall Blackberry App World
    What device model number?
    What OS version on the device?
    What country?
    What carrier?
    What have you tried already to reinstall it? And what happened when you tried that?
    08-19-13 04:19 PM
    I has been trying to reinstall the app would without success after deleting it for different faileur reason I need help.
    08-30-13 02:19 AM
    Je n'arrive plus a acc�de a BlackBerry World
    09-14-16 09:30 AM
    Je n'arrive plus a acc�de a BlackBerry World
    What's the device?
    09-14-16 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD