CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How to pay for apps from AppWorld?

How do you pay for apps purchased from the AppWorld? I can't find a clear answer anywhere.

Do you enter CC information, use PayPal, or do the charges appear on your bill?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    346 Global Posts

its all done by paypal i think

Currently the only way is PayPal, but credit card and carrier billing are "coming soon".
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,804 Global Posts
    PIN
    iMessenger

Good responses, I will add that when you click to buy, you are then redirected to the PayPal log in page.
    iPhone 4S Jailbroken
    iPad 3rd Generation Jailbroken
    Apple TV
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,112 Global Posts
    PIN
    32304FF1

This will be awesome to just add it to your bill. It would make appworld a lot more dangerous for me lol
    " IF AT ANY TIME YOU FEEL AS IF NO ONE CARES IF YOU ARE ALIVE, TRY MISSING A COUPLE CAR PAYMENTS!"
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy78240 View Post
    This will be awesome to just add it to your bill. It would make appworld a lot more dangerous for me lol
    I agree...

When that happens, then I'll start using App World to buy stuff. Right now, I don't use and will not use Paypal.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Awesome thanks for the responses. I was hoping you could use PayPal. I'm glad they don't currently allow carrier billing...my bill is high enough