I'm curious to know because I think i'm running quite a few apps. I have about 15+ downloaded and I barely have any memory. Since i've upgraded to 5.0 it seems like i've had less and less memory available. I know i could delete some but you never know which app you will need at times. Especially since i like to travel and don't always have my car with me. Just curious about everyone else. Sorry if there is already a thread out there but i didn't see any.

correction i have almost 30 apps!!!!
    Last edited by nore03; 10-30-09 at 11:31 AM.
    10-30-09 09:17 AM
    i only run the main 4 (phone/messages/browser/bbm) plus word mole or a game.

i have fb, a conversion program, bebuzz, score mobile, cb appstore, bb appstore, and google sync downloaded, but never running all the time.

you're best off going to Menu -> close for the apps you aren't using right away. this will free up some memory.
    10-30-09 10:36 AM
    FB, BoA, Score Mobile, Poynt, Google Maps, Opera Mini, Ubertwitter aside from the usual suspects. Found out that I didn't need as many apps as I thought I did.
    10-30-09 10:37 AM
    Forty six and yes I use them all almost daily.
    10-30-09 12:20 PM
    Just 7 most of the time.
    10-30-09 04:24 PM
    I've got 55 apps, most of them very small,I use almost all all the time.I get 25 MB after reset.
    10-30-09 04:38 PM
    On top of bbm, browser, email, text i use: fb, tfln, pandora, ubertwitter, google maps, and on occasion mobile banking. Its what i love about blackberry, i only use the essentials. I had an iphone before and had something like 30 apps, most of them useless and gimmicky. I don't have that issue anymore now.
    10-30-09 06:07 PM
    I'm running only 6 the majority of the time.
    10-30-09 10:07 PM
    I keep them all closed unles I'm needing them. Should be five running + the VVM app for a total of six. These six do not close no matter how much you close them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD