thanks....
    01-30-09 09:13 PM
    Installed Opera Mini, but upon trying to access a Web site, it totally froze on me and I had to remove the battery to restart. Maybe Opera Mini isn't really compatible with the BB Curve? I think I'll stick with the std. Curve Browser for now.
    I have Opera Mini browser installed in my BB_8310 (Curve). It is a godsend. I can browse websites with lightning speed......
    03-22-09 09:55 AM
    opera ftw the bb browser wont work on alot of sites.
    03-22-09 11:26 AM
    Hello !
    I just downloaded this new version of opera mini and it works great ! My question is,can I my make this new opera browser as me default browser on my new curve ?
    Thanks !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    there is a way! its doing it on mine and i hate it!
    09-20-09 02:25 PM
    every time I try to download any jad mobile applications opera redirect me to the BB browser which is not working with my monile service company Simple mobile. Is there a way to make opera handle the downloads without invoking the BB browser?
    04-27-10 09:10 PM
    every time I try to download any jad mobile applications opera redirect me to the BB browser which is not working with my monile service company Simple mobile. Is there a way to make opera handle the downloads without invoking the BB browser?
    Was wondering the same thing I have a curve and Simple Mobile
    07-04-10 11:31 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD