I have a Bold 9000 at the moment, and I will be upgrading to a 9700 in the next few days. Is there a way I can keep all my paid apps like berryweather, berryjoose, quicklaunch, documents to go etc.
    I saw that they were registered to my PIN, but when I upgrade, will they still work on my blackberry if it has a different PIN? I bought all my paid apps from mobihand.com if it makes a difference.

Thanks
    02-12-10 03:57 PM
    If you bought them from mobihand you're in luck.

All you gotta do is change your device and PIN on your mobihand profile. They'll
    just ask for a comment as to why you're changing. Just put that you're upgrading.
    Submit it and you get a confirmation with a few hours. All your paid apps get new
    activation codes. You'll see them on your profile.
    02-12-10 04:07 PM
    You'll have to change your pin on your mobihand account changing docs to go may be a little harder

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-12-10 04:56 PM
    I've changed devices too. Just a simple note to CS stating you've upgraded should be all you need.
    02-13-10 02:08 PM
    The device switcher on desktop manager will swap them over. Just remember your passwords, you may need to enter them again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 03:33 PM
    I asked Docs2Go CS on this since I purchased 4.5 version and they said just send them a note when upgrading and they will give you the upgrade version no extra charge. I would do my homework on what OS version is supported for each app before I would do a wholesale import using DM...that's cause I only like doing things once.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD