any ideas? thanks!
    12-28-08 04:03 PM
    Might help if you could tell us what you are currently trying to get working. And what carrier are you on?
    12-28-08 04:35 PM
    Try this link:

Live Search

Only works with the blackberry browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 05:59 PM
    cdf3 thanks for the link but using my bb i when i hit the dowload link i get this

'a communication error has occurred the server may be busy please try later if the prob persists contact service provider'

suncast :i am wanting to use the live search app over wifi only. i am using a unlocked tmo 8320 while traveling outside the states. this is the same message i get with the wls.live link. i am able to click other links with no such error message. i have logicmail working for incoming but not for outgoing mail (yet).when i try to send mail i get ' unable to reopen connection'.

any ideas?
    Last edited by javelin; 12-28-08 at 10:20 PM.
    12-28-08 10:15 PM
    I would like the old WLS can some oe tell me where to download it from?
    01-24-10 06:31 AM
    I previously was a heavy user of the WLS app and it worked great. When I picked up my Tour several months back, I went to install WLS and could not find a single working link. I believe microsoft has done away with this program in favor of their Bing serach app which just doesn't cut it at all. Now using Poynt and am incredibly happy. Much better than WLS.
    01-24-10 08:00 AM
    I loved Live Search as well on my Bold 9000. Much faster than poynt in that Poynt took forever to get an idea where I was, and LS just knew. I've been looking for Live Search for my Torch and apparently it doesn't exist...

Sucks a bit...
    Later,
    B.
    08-31-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD