How do I get my weather icon situated at the top left or right corner on the stock theme? Do I have to download a special theme in order to get that?
    10-27-09 04:12 PM
    press the BB button, select move to folder, select "Home", then put it in the first row of apps
    10-27-09 04:16 PM
    I don't believe the stock theme has that. But I made a stock theme that doesif u want. Pm me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 04:40 PM
    I don't believe the stock theme has that. But I made a stock theme that doesif u want. Pm me

Hey,

I tried PMing you but I do not have 10 posts yet. Could you try and PM me a link for your theme. I have been searching for a stock theme with a weather icon forever!
    10-27-09 06:08 PM
    This theme is the Precision theme with a weather slot.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/pr...8-free-292728/
    10-27-09 06:34 PM
    As other shared, highlight the icon with BB button and you can move it anywhere you want. If it is in a download folder, you want to move it to 'home' folder, then you can move it anywhere on your screen
    10-27-09 10:13 PM
    I think what the OP wants to know is how to move a weather icon up in the top corner where the sound profile icon is. From what I can see, you can't put it up there with the oem theme...but I'm sure you can with a different theme.
    10-27-09 11:48 PM
    how do you even get a weather icon?? i'm so confused. i click my BB button and i don't see ANYTHING in there like a weather icon. i also downloaded a free weather app from app world but i don't think that's it :/
    02-03-11 03:02 AM
    The standard theme on a BlackBerry doesn't have an actual "weather slot". Either you would need to download a theme that has a weather slot or use a weather app like BerryWeather.

If you have a theme with a weather slot, than you can move your weather app of choice to that particular slot and it'll show there.

If you have a weather app like BerryWeather, than within BW's options, you can set it up so it displays on your homescreen with the homescreen wallpaper options.

There are a lot of free themes here in the forums that have weather slots. Just browse the right forum for your device amd download a theme you like. But you need to have a weather app that at least displays the weather in the icon.

02-03-11 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD