so it synced my calendar on my berry with the facebook events (the birthdays) is there anyway to remove all these birthdays from the calendar itself....ive tried to go into the options and remove daily reminders...and rerun the facebook setup wizard and set all that up but the birthdays are still in the calendary and are getting kind of annoying since i have my weekly schedule and upcoming projects and events
    01-13-10 04:21 PM
    I think unfortunately you will have to delete them one by one
    01-13-10 05:11 PM
    If you don't have anything else in the calendar you don't need, you can plug into DM and go into Backup/Restore and Advanced and then clear the corresponding calendar database. This will delete all the calendar entries in there. Then just make sure the Facebook app isn't set to sync calendar info.

Also, if you do have into in the calendar that you need, then if you have an older backup from before you had Facebook sync up to it, you could just selectively restore that calendar database at that time to get rid of the changes that Facebook did.

If you sync your BB calendar with Outlook and you haven't sync'd it up since the Facebook install, then you can simply purge the calendar database per the info in above and then resync the Outlook calendar with your BB after that to put in your normal entries.
    01-13-10 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD