I don't care if it's Opera Mini 4, 5, beta, 3, 2, or 1, I just want to get this browser on my 8320 so that I can browse the web. I can use the wifi in my house or whatever but I don't have a data plan so I cannot connect to the regular browser. This is why I need Opera Mini. When I had the Pearl, I didn't have a data plan but I used Opera Mini and could browse the web without paying for internet service. Now that I have a BB with wifi it should be even better. The problem is, I don't know how to get Opera Mini without a browser! I'm guessing I need to download something, put it on the SD card, and install it from there.

Could somebody help me out with this?

Thanks sooooooooooo much!
    03-09-10 03:36 PM
    Go to opera.com, find the pc download link for opera mini. Download and install with BB DM.
    03-09-10 03:59 PM
    There's also a app called big tin can that searches for towers for yor gps and you. Can also use it to make an inernet connection or phone service w/o roaming chgs but I spose you'll have to google it.I don't see how your going to use opera w/o web conn.but maybe you know something I don't
    03-09-10 10:57 PM
    It downloads a .alx and a .cod file. I don't know what to do with those. The don't install anything, my device just sees that as files. Idk what to do.
    03-10-10 05:51 AM
    PLEASE help me out with this.
    03-11-10 04:37 PM
    Try to find a copy of BBSAK. You can use it to install the cod file.
    03-11-10 04:51 PM
    BBsak 1.7.
    find it and click install .COD (after you install it)

It should reboot your phone then you should have it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 06:57 AM
    It downloads a .alx and a .cod file. I don't know what to do with those. The don't install anything, my device just sees that as files. Idk what to do.
    bbsak to load the .cod

http://rimgeeks.com/download.php?f=B..._Installer.msi

or bb desktop manager to load the .alx
    03-12-10 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD