Just updated my OS and now the list of apps installed is empty in the my world section in bb app world. Do I have to manually reinstall all the apps from bb app world in order for my list of installed apps to show up in my world?
    04-20-10 02:25 AM
    Just click LOG IN when in MY WORLD and enter the password you use to purchase apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-20-10 02:44 AM
    Just updated my OS and now the list of apps installed is empty in the my world section in bb app world. Do I have to manually reinstall all the apps from bb app world in order for my list of installed apps to show up in my world?
    Launch BB App world, and hold ALT and press R S T. BB App world will shut down. At this point, you device may freeze, just do a battery pull... After device rebooted, launch BB App world, all your software will be listed.
    04-20-10 08:09 AM
    Alt RST worked! I was wondering how to get those back as well. Thanks a lot!

04-20-10 09:59 AM
    Anyone who does a normal OS upgrade and NOTHING goes wrong, all your apps will still be there... worst case, something does go wrong and you have to wipe your device and reload just your personal data and settings, and you loose all your apps, then start App World, Log in and download all the apps again onto your device... simple.
    04-20-10 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD