I have a tour still running on 4.7 or whatever it is and the new version of faceboook didnt show up for me like it shouldnt since im not running 5.0 but the new myspace did so i downloaded it not even thinking and it downloaded the .9 one and i have no icon. i sent the link to the old one from my boyfriends storm but it gives me an error message. how do i get back to the old verison .7????????? someone please help. its driving me nuts that i dot have a myspace app right now!!
    09-23-09 12:12 PM
    also every link i try it keeps taking me to the new .9 verision.
    09-23-09 12:14 PM
    The older version is NOT compatible with OS 5. Only to get it back is to go back to 4.7. Good luck.
    09-23-09 12:21 PM
    I don't have 5.0 on my phone. I'm on the tour with the 4.7 os.
    09-23-09 12:56 PM
    same problem i'm having. myspace is being difficult for me. tour 4.7 and myspace won't show up, won't launch with quicklaunch, but it says it's there. tried redownloading, erasing it, redownloading it, etc. nothing has made it show up. except this one time when i erased it and an icon showed up but when i clicked on it, it took me to the website to download myspace. so i went to download again and install. well as predicted, the icon disappeared and myspace is nowhere to be found.... yet it's still in there.
    09-27-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD