I see that many of you like this app.

Could someone help me understand how it works?

Thanks
    02-13-10 12:42 AM
    QL is a must have. This application allows you to set a "hot key' such as your space bar to quickly launch a customized menu to your most needed functions.

Through this app you can add shortcuts that can be accessed quickly when you hit the space bar.
    02-13-10 01:44 AM
    I would think of it like a "Start Menu" on a PC. With one button you can launch any app you like along with webpages and general functions. On top of the ability to launch numerous apps with really one button, it includes things like tilt locking (for the Storms) and has the ability to take screen shots. This app adds so much functionality to your blackberry it is unreal.
    02-13-10 02:15 AM
    Thanks, it looks like I need to get this app.
    02-13-10 02:27 AM
    Once you begin to see how you use QL you can make submenus or divided menus to suit your tastes. A convenience key brings up the main menu and off you go. Best and most used paid app on my phone by far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 05:52 AM
    The great thing about Quicklaunch is that it's truly useful regardless of how advanced a Blackberry user you are. For the novice, this is a way of getting around what can sometimes be a complex operating system. For more advanced users, the degree of customization is awesome. I can't imagine owning a Blackberry without it.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-13-10 08:44 AM
    Does it work on the Storm too?

Is it beneficial to have for the Strom even though you don't have a keypad like other BBs?
    02-14-10 04:13 PM
    i've had QL for a while now but i dont see how the submenus should be utilized. anybody?
    02-14-10 04:23 PM
    Submenus are folders that you define. They keep the number of shortcuts that you see at one time down to a manageable number. They are similar to a Windows Start>All Programs set up.

It's totally up to you and what apps you use as to how you set them up. I have one called My Apps, with my favorite third-party apps. I have another called BlackBerry, with shortcuts to some of the native BlackBerry apps. I have another called Messages with shortcuts for SMS to certain people, and so on.
    02-14-10 05:02 PM
    Does it work on the Storm too?

Is it beneficial to have for the Strom even though you don't have a keypad like other BBs?
    Definitely, it works on Storm. I have a bbstorm with OS version 4.7.0.181. And this is a great app if you want to launch applications, compose messages, appointments, etc. in just two screen clicks (depending on how you configure the Quicklaunch) without going through a series of application screens and menus.

Surely a MUST HAVE!!!
    02-15-10 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD