I was wondering about what others experiences and whether the blackberry holds the credit card number in the phone which could be a security risk. and whether its safe
    02-04-11 11:12 AM
    I haven't purchased one through AppWorld since the update, but I figure I'm going to add it to my cell bill.
    02-04-11 11:31 AM
    thats not an option for me
    02-04-11 11:33 AM
    I don't care for app world(don't even have it on my bold) so I have been going thru mobihand for any apps I purchase. CB's apps also go thru mobihand. I use a credit card number and have never had an issue. I think the number is kept by them and not stored in any way on the phone, although it is tied to my pin. Not sure if they accept paypal or not, as that would maybe be safer. Since I put most everything on my cc, I monitor my CC account purchases daily and my cc is covered by the cc company so I'm not worried. I don't sweat the small stuff and to me this is a small concern.
    Last edited by cbreze; 02-04-11 at 11:48 AM.
    02-04-11 11:45 AM
    i just did credit card through paypal and i monitor my charges
    02-04-11 11:46 AM
    I charge it right to my ATT bill. Every time, it asks for my password so no one would be able to buy stuff unless they knew that.
    02-04-11 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD