I've tried going to the link on crackberry, went to the bofa page and used the URL and even sent the text to get the direct link and nothing. Has anyone been successful or know what to do?
    01-15-09 04:21 PM
    Hasn't worked for me either...
    01-15-09 04:22 PM
    Worked for me.

Dunno if this is the reason, but did you enter Blackberry in the message box?

I had to send 2 texts since my first text didn't have it.

The program is installed but still doesn't seem to work properly for me.
    01-15-09 04:24 PM
    yeah gives me some java error, i have this other Bank of america program that gives you a button for your bberry and automatically sends u to the login page. does the job currently but i hope that BofA fixes this program because it sure would be a nice addition
    01-15-09 04:26 PM
    Yes it did have blackberry in about 5 or 6 texts I've sent. I don't know guess it will work one day just wanted to see if it was just me.
    01-15-09 04:29 PM
    Yes it did have blackberry in about 5 or 6 texts I've sent. I don't know guess it will work one day just wanted to see if it was just me.
    I have the BofA app working on my storm and have been using it since a few minutes after it was posted on the BofA website on 1/9. There are two different links to download the app but both are the same .103 app.

From the BB browser go to either:
    http://mobilebanking.bankofamerica.com/bb/
    http://mobilebanking.bankofamerica.com/bbapp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 05:32 PM
    I tried it and didn't like it... It was HUGE as far as apps go to do nothing more than launch the BofA moble site... The GPS features are really nice but kind of rough and slow... Memory dropped and I really don't travel so I uninstalled. I currently have the launcher installed.
    01-15-09 06:12 PM
    I got the link from the Blackberry website, used it and it worked. Since I do not have 10 posts (what a stupid rule!), I'll guide you there.

Blackberry dot com-->Software-->Finance and Banking-->Bank of America

Click on Download Bank of America icon for free

Once there you will see a URL on the first page. DO NOT use that one. Instead click on "Blackberry" on the blue top bar. That will take you to a landscape view of the Storm. Once the click on "Read the rest of this entry". There you will see the correct URL written below. Copy and paste it into an email to yourself. Open up the email on your Storm and click on the link in your email and presto it downloads and works. Click "Run" not "OK".

The only difference is in the last few letters, bbapp instead of bb. At lesst this worked for me.
    01-17-09 06:14 PM
    What frustrates me is the iPhone version is actually an app, not just a fancy shortcut.
    01-17-09 06:42 PM
    Ok, so i downloaded the app. So its basically a fancy GUI (graphical user interface) to take you to the mobile banking page???? Bank of America dropped the ball on this one. Why does the iPhone get a real app, but not the storm? Anyone hear if this will change soon?
    01-22-09 09:25 AM
    It's just a shortcut that opens the browser and takes you to the mobile site. If you can't get the BoA one to download, you can go to my site and download one as well.
    01-22-09 09:37 AM
    It is not only a shortcut to the mobile site. Within the app there is a locator feature that uses the GPS and BB Maps to find the nearest BofA Bank and ATM locations. It will also give you directions to the locations with the service times and phone number. This is a good improvement over the original BofA app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 04:45 PM
    I keep downloading the BofA BB app and once I have rebooted and try to use it, it still keeps taking me to the page where I need to download it and I can't get to the log in page. I have a Curve 8250. Help?
    04-11-10 02:49 PM
    ^ Did you remember to set all Permissions to allow?
    04-11-10 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD