how do we remove applications like messenger, facebook and others that came with the phone? I do not use alot of the bloat and want to remove it?
    07-30-08 07:50 AM
    For Messenger, you mean BBMessenger, then follow Stoner's Guide How to Increase BlackBerry's File free memory . Most of the other icons the the carrier push to your deivce, are just shortcuts and take up very little space if not installed. If deleted they will return when the service books are resent, so best to just hide the icon.
    07-30-08 11:37 AM
    well if you want to delete them you can go to options>advanced options>applications>then choose which ever one you want to delete hit the blackberry button and select delete....hope this helps
    07-30-08 12:14 PM
    Its not going anywhere if its pushed by your provider. Go to applications if its not listed its just a link to the app that you have. Hide it and be done. You can delete bbm from applications or just use dm.

Looks lk someone already explained service books sorry about the duplicate info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 12:29 PM
    They're right!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 12:31 PM
    Use application loader in Desktop manager to get rid of them. I perfer doing it this way because it gets rid of the settings and service books too. Some programs won't completely install from your device unless you use application loader.
    07-30-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD