How do i transfer videos that i film on my blackberry bold onto facebook from my phone?
    04-24-09 01:08 AM
    Hook it up to your computer with the USB cable, copy them to your computer and then upload them. You can also do it with bluetooth if your computer has it.

Chris
    04-24-09 01:35 AM
    transfer via usb is the fastest option compare to bluetooth
    04-24-09 01:57 AM
    How do i transfer videos that i film on my blackberry bold onto facebook from my phone?
    Read the Attached PDF file "using facebook mobile", it will give you all the information you need to upload video to facebook directly from your phone. Keep in mind size!
    04-24-09 02:11 AM
    Read the Attached PDF file "using facebook mobile", it will give you all the information you need to upload video to facebook directly from your phone. Keep in mind size!
    That's never worked for me from my Bold, either sending it to the mobile @ facebook . com address or the video @ facebook . com address I found elsewhere. Plus even if it did, it's only for Bold videos shot in MMS mode, which are short and whose quality is much crappier than the already crappy quality of the Bold's Normal mode videos.
    04-24-09 05:58 AM
    you cant send videos direct to faceboo from your phone !
    have to email it them which neva works so have to load to pc and do it that way!!

facebook 1.5 has been leaked for ages and yet it still doesnt work 100% properly! why cant RIM get anything right before its released??
    and wheres the 'like' feature and facebook chat???

iphone had this for ages!! if 3rd parties apps can do it then why not from RIM? :'(
    04-24-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD