OK, I'd really like to get more memory but I don't want to get rid of anything that may screw me up in the long run. Can anyone give me some advice of what I can safely get rid of now(& possibly reload later if necessary) from the list below.

-Blackberry Messenger (I never use this, all my friends with BB don't even know what their PINs are)
    -Password Keeper (I don't even know how to use this)
    -Tasks (don't really use this at all)
    -TTY Support (I don't even know what this is!)
    -Is there an EASY way to delete pre-loaded themes?
    -PTT (Can I get rid of this? I don't use it & I'm sure it's taking up memory I could be using for other things) I tried to find this with DM & App Loader but it didn't come up so I'm not sure what to do now.

I've followed the File Free Memory link as much as I could but I'll admit that it just gets confusing to me after a while, if I can SAFELY get rid of some of these I'll be happy. Any advice anyone has would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    05-21-09 07:51 PM
    No I don't believe you can get rid of pre-loaded themes, TTY support, or PTT.

However the top 3 you listed should all be fine to get rid of
    05-21-09 07:53 PM
    I deleted all the games on mine and ICQ, AOL... I like to pin, even if the person in not in my BBM list, it doesn't deduct from my texting plan, it uses data.
    05-21-09 07:57 PM
    Buy an SD card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 08:03 PM
    OK, I'd really like to get more memory but I don't want to get rid of anything that may screw me up in the long run. Can anyone give me some advice of what I can safely get rid of now(& possibly reload later if necessary) from the list below.

-Blackberry Messenger (I never use this, all my friends with BB don't even know what their PINs are)
    -Password Keeper (I don't even know how to use this)
    -Tasks (don't really use this at all)
    -TTY Support (I don't even know what this is!)
    -Is there an EASY way to delete pre-loaded themes?
    -PTT (Can I get rid of this? I don't use it & I'm sure it's taking up memory I could be using for other things) I tried to find this with DM & App Loader but it didn't come up so I'm not sure what to do now.

I've followed the File Free Memory link as much as I could but I'll admit that it just gets confusing to me after a while, if I can SAFELY get rid of some of these I'll be happy. Any advice anyone has would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    BalckBerry Messenger, Tasks, Memo Pad and TTY can all be removed
    via Desktop Manager.
    For PTT use Crackmem (in my sig)
    The themes you should leave alone. They act as the backbone for
    other 3rd party themes
    05-21-09 08:29 PM
    Thanks SO much for the replies, I'm definitely going to get rid of these to free up memory, I'll just leave the themes alone & focus on the others. I can always reload them later on if I need them right?
    05-21-09 09:25 PM
    I MUST be doing something wrong with CrackMem, I've tried it over & over & STILL have PTT on my Curve. I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
    05-22-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD