this is my first blackberry and im going crazy. i've downloaded apps but now i want to remove it, and i cant. ive went through application and cant find it in the listings. also there was apps installed into my phone without me knowing. as in the myspace,facebook,accuweather, etc etc. i want to remove it all but its all not in my application listing. HELP ASAP
    11-22-09 05:47 AM
    Settings -> Options -> Applications. Then make sure it says Third Party in the upper right corner. If not change it.

Find the application you want to remover and hit the MENU key and select DELETE. Most of the time you will have to reboot to complete the removal.

If the icon is still there after you delete it then hit the MENU key and select HIDE.
    11-22-09 06:03 AM
    but i dont want to just hide it, i want it to be GONE... is that possible? slacker radio, facebook,myspace, accuweather,traffic, gps, prime2go,etc etcccc
    11-22-09 06:14 AM
    You installed all those apps or are they just the shortcuts to the apps? If you didn't install facebook then it's just a shortcut and you'll have to remove it via the service books. You'd go to option, advanced options, service books and make sure you are careful what you delete. If you delete the wrong ones then you'll have to resend your service books and everything will come back again.
    11-22-09 06:29 AM
    When you remove service books they come back after a battery pull. Fyi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 06:30 AM
    They never do on my BOLD 9000. I didn't even know that was an issue. Delete them once and battery pulls later it's only the main ones that i left for MMS and data and WiFI TCP and Provisioning are left. All those shortcuts are still gone.
    11-22-09 06:40 AM
    Make a folder called JUNK! Move these URL Icons into the new JUNK folder. Hide JUNK folder!

Done!
    11-22-09 07:31 AM
    =( thats my only optionnn? i cant take it to the tmobile store get something done to itt?!
    11-22-09 08:44 PM
    t mobile wont help, i tried.

those icons take up very little space if any at all.

Just move them in to a junk folder and hide the folder. Then remove them from the servicebooks; they should all have VPL (Virtual Pre Load) in their name. Just like ComebackKidd said the servicebooks will return when you pull the battery, but if they are in a hidden folder you wont see them.
    11-22-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD