Hey guys, I'm a dumb newb. I cant figure out how to install slacker on my storm. I went to the site on my computer and it said to log on using my storm browser. I logged on using my storm browser and it says the same exact thing! Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.
    01-11-09 12:17 PM
    Read the Slacker thread that's on here. There will be a link in there for installing it. Make sure your browser is in Blackberry emulation mode anytime you want to install a Blackberry app OTA. (this is normal procedure, which you should know)

If you have issues with the app, READ THAT THREAD ENTIRELY. The fix is probably there as you won't be the first one to run into it.
    01-11-09 12:25 PM
    I looked at the "Slacker works on Storm" thread, nothing. I looked for other slacker threads and only found Slacker vs another program. Both of these threads could not help me. If there is anyone who can, I'd appreciate it. Please spare me the "look elsewhere" responses.
    01-11-09 02:55 PM
    I looked at the "Slacker works on Storm" thread, nothing. I looked for other slacker threads and only found Slacker vs another program. Both of these threads could not help me. If there is anyone who can, I'd appreciate it. Please spare me the "look elsewhere" responses.
    Did you type the link in the very first post of "Slacker works on Storm" into you Storm's browser or did you just go to www. slacker. com?
    01-11-09 03:13 PM
    [SPOON FEED] In your BB Browser on your Storm, go to www.slacker.com/dwls/bb/slacker_mobile.jad and it will ask you if you want to download. Say yes. (that's an underscore between slacker and mobile.jad) [/SPOON FEED]
    01-11-09 03:17 PM
    WERA, thank you so much! I did everything you said and completed the download without a problem.

Is the music supposed to be playing in the earpeice as if your on a phone call?
    01-11-09 05:10 PM
    WERA, thank you so much! I did everything you said and completed the download without a problem.

Is the music supposed to be playing in the earpeice as if your on a phone call?
    no, hit the volume rocker and it plays through the speaker.
    01-11-09 05:39 PM
    Ummm, whats the volume rocker? Im hitting the volume up and down buttons on the side of the phone and its just controlling the sound in the earpiece.
    01-11-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD