Does anyone know how to hide Facebook Games on the Tour 9630?? I can hide them on my Facebook page but it is not giving me the option on my phone. These are where people play Farmville etc...and it notifies you of what they are doing or what they need, etc. This is very annoying and time-consuming when I'm on my phone and have to scroll down 3 or 4 pages of game notifications just to get to the actual messages people send. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks so much!
    09-09-10 12:44 PM
    I haven't tried to do it from the phone browser, but it can't be done in the FB app on the phone. Unfortunately, you'll need to visit a computer, and play a game of "hide the stupid application notifications for games I don't play". Once each app is blocked in your news feed, they won't show on your phone either. But there is always going to be new FB apps that your friends will spam you with. :-/
    09-09-10 12:58 PM
    Thanks so much ratsttam...however, I have already blocked all the games on my FB account and they are still showing up on my FB App on my phone. I agree that there will always be another new game that I have to block..geesh... hehe
    09-09-10 01:36 PM
    You can always switch the feed on the tab to show Status Updates instead of News Feeds. Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to set a specific tab as the default.

But, as soon as I open the FB app, I change the tab right away, then switch between Status Updates and Photos.
    09-09-10 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD