Bug is the way to go, hope it is free...
    06-04-08 10:20 PM
    I deleted weather bug and went back to weather eye. i like how weather eye icon changes when it uodates. it canges to a sun,sun w/ clouds, moon etc...
    06-04-08 10:24 PM
    -----

gs warrior 88, I think it could do with ONE Icon too, but one of them shows you the current temp, and the other shows the hi and low temps for the day. Clicking on either one gives you the same info (5 day forcast, severe weather warnings, photos, etc). I think I'll just keep the current temp on the top line of my Icons and bury the other one under it somewhere. If I get desparate to know the hi and low, I'll just have to go to the trouble to click a couple more times, or something.

-----
    06-04-08 10:36 PM
    I would honestly download weatherbug. Just make sure you get the free version. It is wonderful, I love it. There are two icons: One is a cute little bug that displays the temperature (I keep this one on my homescreen) and the other is an icon that you can click to give you your forecast. The buggie icon also keeps you up to date on alerts. Absolutely wonderful program!!!
    Does anyone know if there is an OTA for weatherbug?
    06-05-08 06:12 AM
    06-05-08 06:14 AM
    You Crackberry Addicts Rule! Thanks again!
    06-05-08 06:19 AM
    -----

That's too funny. Not. But I had to laugh. I USED to live there...was a nurse at Luke AFB. It was 120 when I drove into town for my first assignment and I thought I was gonna die! Back in Colorado now.

I hope you survive

-----
    I honestly think I'm used to it now. It's sad, but when the temp dips to like 80 or 85, I get cold. Seriously...

Chaz - I was looking for that link! Thank you for posting it! To the rescue, as always!!
    06-05-08 11:21 AM
    I like weathereye myself looks beter plus it doesn't open a browser to do forecast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 02:20 PM
    am i missing some thing here the weather bug on my pearl says thirty days free trail and then you have to pay for it i don't recall anyone saying that on here ?
    06-05-08 08:32 PM
    06-06-08 12:27 AM
    just picked it up for my bb thanks. i love knowing the weather without having to get on the internet to see. thanks
    06-06-08 12:29 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD