There is Myspace, yahoo messenger, pocketexpress, and all this other crap that came with the phone from Sprint and I was wondering if there was a way to delete those.

They don't populate on add/remove apps on desktop manager or on the apps thing that is on my blackberry itself.

I'd really like to remove them instead of just hiding them. Let me know how its possible...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 05:33 PM
    They are pushed to your device by your carrier in your service books. Deleting the service book for them will work temporarily but they will eventually come back the next time your service books are sent. As long as you didnt install the actual app its just a link to the download of the app. Make a folder and move them into it then hide it.Not exactly sure if yahoo is or not though. You can go to options/advanced options/applications and if the app you dont want is in there just delete it.
    05-10-09 05:38 PM
    They came with the phone brand new? Seems odd. But yeah, as RLP put it, go into options>advanced options>applications and hit menu>delte

or you can bring it into desktop manager and delete the files from there.
    05-10-09 07:41 PM
    If you delete them, they will just come back. As mentioned above, the best thing to do is to just hide them and forget about them. They are only installer links and not actual apps, so they aren't taking up much space.
    05-10-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD