I recently downloaded mobimouse (7 day trial). After 7 days I really want to purchase the app but I can't find any way to get a registration key - including on their website. Anyone have any experience with this?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-11-11 10:08 AM
    I recently downloaded mobimouse (7 day trial). After 7 days I really want to purchase the app but I can't find any way to get a registration key - including on their website. Anyone have any experience with this?

App world or the mobihand app store?
    09-11-11 11:04 AM
    I originally downloaded it from appworld but saw no way to make a payment after the trial period was up. So I deleted it thinking that when I reinstalled it would ask me to pay - but now it won't even allow me to download it through appworld, it just gives me an error. So I found an OTA download link on their site and got it back on my phone but it is still asking for an registration key. (there is no place to purchase it on their site. When I searched "mobimouse" in the mobihand app store the search came up with nothing.

On a side note: why do so few places have customer service telephone numbers these days?

09-11-11 11:15 AM
    I originally downloaded it from appworld but saw no way to make a payment after the trial period was up. So I deleted it thinking that when I reinstalled it would ask me to pay - but now it won't even allow me to download it through appworld, it just gives me an error. So I found an OTA download link on their site and got it back on my phone but it is still asking for an registration key. (there is no place to purchase it on their site. When I searched "mobimouse" in the mobihand app store the search came up with nothing.

On a side note: why do so few places have customer service telephone numbers these days?

http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=26973&n=MobiMouse---Turn-Your-BlackBerry-Into-A-Mouse-%26-Keyboard!

Its not that they dont have, its just that they hide their number pretty well, because thats how sh*tty companies have turned out to be, they just prefer to throw a few FAQs and automated replys and expect customers to be happy with it.
    Last edited by gbsn; 09-11-11 at 11:23 AM.
    09-11-11 11:20 AM
    http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=26973&n=MobiMouse---Turn-Your-BlackBerry-Into-A-Mouse-%26-Keyboard!

Its not that they dont have, its just that they hide their number pretty well, because thats how sh*tty companies have turned out to be, they just prefer to throw a few FAQs and automated replys and expect customers to be happy with it.

Don't know how I missed that in the app store, thanks! But DAMN!! The app is TWICE the cost as in appworld. Oh well. Thanks for all your help guys.

09-11-11 11:38 AM
    Really? :0 do not purchase it right now then. There has to be a way to purchase it through app world after taking the trial.

Are you using the latest version of appworld? In appworld 3.0 after you take a trial and return to the app's page, there is a button for purchasing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by gbsn; 09-11-11 at 11:44 AM.
    09-11-11 11:40 AM
    Yeah I have the latest version. I don't know why its giving me errors. This version of appworld seems much buggier than the last. For example it keeps telling me that I have an upgrade available for my Tiggitt iTunes controller but when I click on it it just pulls up a blank page in appworld.

09-11-11 03:33 PM
    This is what I found, hope it helps Check out MobiMouse! You can find it at Buy MobiMouse - Download MobiMouse - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Its off app world and says its 4.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD