I bought the first QuickLaunch app a little over a week ago probably, and love it.

I got the E-mail on my BB stating that the upgraded v1.2 is now out, and that I can upgrade for free. However, when I tried logging in to the "My Account" part that was linked in the E-mail (which is where the E-mail said I could upgrade at), it said my username or password is invalid or whatever.

When I bought the first QuickLaunch, I don't think I was actually logged in to the CrackBerry site at that specific moment, could that be a possible reason I'm not able to find my free upgrade?

How do I get it?!

ALSO: I no longer have the original E-mail from when I first bought the original QuickLaunch...If I can find how to upgrade to v1.2, how do I find my QL activation or registration code?

Thanks a lot for any help.
    Last edited by Turrese; 02-03-09 at 10:19 PM.
    02-03-09 10:12 PM
    If you no longer have the email then you may be SOL since it had your registration number. Only thing I can say is contact cheetah or wait for him to post to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 10:29 PM
    I bought the first QuickLaunch app a little over a week ago probably, and love it.

I got the E-mail on my BB stating that the upgraded v1.2 is now out, and that I can upgrade for free. However, when I tried logging in to the "My Account" part that was linked in the E-mail (which is where the E-mail said I could upgrade at), it said my username or password is invalid or whatever.

When I bought the first QuickLaunch, I don't think I was actually logged in to the CrackBerry site at that specific moment, could that be a possible reason I'm not able to find my free upgrade?

How do I get it?!

ALSO: I no longer have the original E-mail from when I first bought the original QuickLaunch...If I can find how to upgrade to v1.2, how do I find my QL activation or registration code?

Thanks a lot for any help.
    Log back into Mobihand, hopefully that's where you purchased 1.0 and you will be able to redoownload the latest version for free. Your reg# is also stored there.
    02-10-09 10:21 PM
    Mobihand stores your information and your activation. Great help.
    03-02-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD