I got a tour replacement. I backed up everything. through dm 5.0
    But I still can't seem to get berry weather to show up on the new tour. its still on the old one. any tips would be helpful. thanks nation
    10-09-09 08:37 PM
    i have a similar question. i just had my tour replaced today as well and had several 3rd party apps purchases on my old tour. the apps are there, i.e. berryweather, quickpull, and quick launch, on my new phone since i transfered the data. but the activation codes are not working. i assume this is because they are tied to a different device PIN number. any idea how I can activate these apps on my new device?
    10-09-09 09:17 PM
    correct. it's directly linked to your PIN. i've never done this before, but i think you're able to change your device PIN on the Crackberry App Store and that might make the apps (that you bought from there) work on your device, with the correct activation codes of course. if that doesn't work, you might have to email tech support for each program with your last PIN and new PIN and have them change it. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong? because i was wondering this myself.
    10-09-09 09:25 PM
    thanks for the tip CB, you were correct. you can visit the crackberry store and change your device ID. It will then create new activations codes for your apps downloaded.

BlackBerry Apps My Account - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    10-09-09 10:03 PM
    YEP I figured it out by logging onto my apps account changed my pin to the new pin and got new activation codes. and Viola! I can get them onto the new tour.
    10-09-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD