How do I go about downloading opera mini? I can't view word verifications on some websites and heard I could do it this way. What website do I go to get opera mini. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 06:10 PM
    Send your pc this way: Opera Mini & Opera Mobile browsers

or point your phone to m.opera.com

Good Luck!
    05-10-10 06:14 PM
    Opera Mini is definitely one of the best browsers. Just don't upgrade your OS to .601, the trackpad is all but none functional after the OS update.
    05-10-10 08:17 PM
    Moved and title changed
    05-10-10 09:04 PM
    Opera Mini is definitely one of the best browsers. Just don't upgrade your OS to .601, the trackpad is all but none functional after the OS update.
    Okay, how do I refrain from upgrading to .601? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this kind of stuff.

05-10-10 09:14 PM
    Unless you have Virgin Mobile, you won't have to worry about that. Its the only carrier that has it as an official OS, the rest of us install in manually.

Did you get Opera Mini installed?

05-10-10 09:18 PM
    Unless you have Virgin Mobile, you won't have to worry about that. Its the only carrier that has it as an official OS, the rest of us install in manually.

Did you get Opera Mini installed?

Haven't installed it yet. I'm curious to know if I install it will I be able to switch between blackberry's system and Opera Mini and if so how do I go about doing that?

05-12-10 09:17 AM
    Haven't installed it yet. I'm curious to know if I install it will I be able to switch between blackberry's system and Opera Mini and if so how do I go about doing that?

Huh? It is a separate app. You can use Opera Mini or the BB browser at any time.

05-12-10 09:19 AM

Yeah, you can switch between both. You will have two icons, one for Opera Mini and on for the native BlackBerry browser (the icon you already have now).
    05-12-10 09:22 AM
    Oh okay. Appreciate the information.

05-12-10 11:35 AM
    I just always worry about downloading stuff because of viruses and all that. Although I heard BB is almost immune to viruses.

05-12-10 11:37 AM
    I download apps all of the time and not viruses in 4-5 years on a blackberry.
    05-12-10 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD