Within I guess the past 2 weeks, I have been getting constant notifications from various facebook users that say "Come look at my profile" or "Take a look at my photos" etc and it's getting very annoying.

Is there any way I can prevent these notifications from reaching my blackberry? They are also happening on my wife's blackberry as well...
    04-19-09 08:06 AM
    Yes through Facebook it self you can select which notifactions you want and dont want, and then save.
    04-19-09 08:15 AM
    I don't see where that is an option.

These are messages that only come through e-mail and blackberry facebook. These messages do not effect regular computer facebook.

a lot of the notifications are in other languages and mention "Join me on Mafia Wars".

I was playing Mafia Wars for some time, but quit/deleted and blocked Mafia Wars from my facebook. But these messages continue to arrive....
    04-19-09 02:23 PM
    you have to go into account on facebook, into notifications and uncheck everything then save and then go into specifix applications and remove the notify me thing. Fastest thing to do is change the email your facebook stuff gets sent to or just remove it entirely
    04-19-09 06:32 PM
    Did you figure it out?
    04-19-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD