I downloaded the AIM application, and this is my second BB with problems using it. It signs me on, yet I get this msg saying "Sn does not exist or incorrect password. Please try again. Note that password is case sensitive."
    Meanwhile, everything is correct, and my friends say I am logged onto AIM. Now I'm logged on, not getting any IMs from anyone, bc my BB is telling me there's an error. This is so frustrating, and I just want to get rid of the app, so it's not taking up space. Does anyone know the solution to this problem or at least how to delete the app? There's no option giving me "delete" or "uninstall". This is driving me nuts! Thanks..
    03-17-09 12:52 AM
    I can actually answer this LOL
    Go into options, click advanced options, click applications, find the application you want to delete, click your menu button & scroll down to delete.
    Problem solved

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 12:56 AM
    And always say Yes to reset your BB after deleting an app, or you may have problems. Unless you are deleting multiple apps, then delete away and reset after the last one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 03:09 AM
    Okay, thank you so much to the both of you, it worked! I'm new at all this, just got the bb this month.
    03-17-09 10:42 AM
    Like stated above, always be sure to restart at that time unless you're deleting multiple apps. If you don't, you'll have an unnecessary headache.

Welcome to the BB world!!!
    03-17-09 11:10 AM
    I usually delete a few apps before restarting, but definitely restart.
    03-17-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD