This is 2010 and no copy and paste feature for opera mini and bolt browser while bb browser has this feature since day 1? Wtf?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 08:35 PM
    I know Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 has this function..touch the screen over the area that you want to copy...leave it there until a window comes up that says select text. select that box then highlight the text u want to cope...once highlighted you have the option to copy. To paste..hold your finger on the area u want to paste to until a window pops up which will allow u to paste.

01-04-10 09:01 PM
    Do you do the same for a picture?
    01-04-10 09:06 PM
    Nevermind! Just tried it and it worked great! Thank you so much!
    01-04-10 09:12 PM
    what touchscreen? i'm using 9700 and it doesn't have a touchscreen.
    01-04-10 09:29 PM
    Bolt has had Copy and Paste since Beta release. Menu>Select Text>Highlight the area you want to copy, Menu>Copy, move it to where you want it, Menu>Paste.

01-05-10 12:07 AM
    I know Opera Mini 5 Beta 2 has this function..touch the screen over the area that you want to copy...leave it there until a window comes up that says select text. select that box then highlight the text u want to cope...once highlighted you have the option to copy. To paste..hold your finger on the area u want to paste to until a window pops up which will allow u to paste.

what touchscreen? i'm using 9700 and it doesn't have a touchscreen.

I think Snowman meant click the screen. What you do is press "W" or "1" and a teeny tiny drop down menu comes up in the middle of the screen that says tells you to copy or paste. All you do is click copy and then move your cursor to where you want to start copying. Then click for it to start highlighting, then click to finish highlighting after you scroll the text you need. i haven't figured out pasting just yet b/c I copy stuff usually from texts from last night and paste in my facebook app.
    01-05-10 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD