- 01-23-2013, 08:10 AM #2
I had this worry too but when I went to the official site therewas a update have a look on there my friend iff you need help with this just ask I don't know why app world won't update automaticly :/
- CrackBerry Genius
01-23-2013, 08:24 AM #3
- 3,905 Posts
Maybe this post can answer the questions you have about availability.
The reason the latest version is not always in AppWorld, is because that approach is not conducive to frequent updates. The majority of users update via AppWorld, so we like to keep that as the most stable published version of our app.
Our release process usually works like this:
Beta OTA is regularly updated as we fix bugs and implement new features, sometimes quite frequently
Release OTA is updated when we feel beta is stable enough
When the release OTA is solid, and doesn't have any notable issues, we push an update to AppWorld
This is all done in cooperation with our server and support teams, so that we only update our AppWorld version when we're ready for the entire userbase to upgrade.
HTHMY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- By techman4112 in forum AndroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2010, 08:31 PM
- By jabby in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:35 AM
- By coffee_mochi in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:19 AM
- By bberrynewbie84 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2008, 06:12 PM
- By hard12catch33 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 30Last Post: 07-02-2008, 02:39 PM