Hi all,

I'm using the Strava app on my Z10 for a few weeks now when I go cycling. I also have a cheap heart rate watch to keep track of my heart rate on the go. The only thing I'm missing here is to load the data into Strava, which is to my best guess only possible if you use a bluetooth heart rate band.
    I've been looking at several options, but I want to be sure that it's going to work with the Z10 as well. Since the Strava app is an Android app, I assume I need to look at Android compatible bands, but will this work with my Blackberry device as well?

Anyone here who's got experience with this and what would you recommend?
    08-05-15 02:54 AM
    I also use strava on z10,(thanks to crackberry help) love it. Heart rate function is for premium account holders which you pay for, however i just got a free trail of premium but it still wont link up with my mio alpha HRM which works fine on Cascarun. Strava is the best app to come in existence for me if i could only link my hr up it would be complete and i would pay the �39.99 per year happily. Anyone know any tricks?
    12-28-15 02:58 AM