Hi,
    I live in Dubai, having a bold, I have upgraded the OS to the latest version, still I get the message that my system requirements doesn't meet the minimum requirements for having App World, in addition my country is not listed on the supported countries for app world, any ideas how can I get it installed since I need few applications that requires this application
    11-02-09 12:40 PM
    You could move to another country.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 12:50 PM
    what applications require app world ?? i didnt know there was any that depended on it ??
    11-02-09 01:01 PM
    I believe Gokivo, for one, is only available via App World.

I'm not sure if you're going to have any luck though. Even if you got someone to post the cod files for App World, I believe it chacks your device info before showing you the available apps. If it says your country isn't supported, it's probably not going to work. I know UK users never saw apps like Pandora in it when it was first released, since Pandor's licenses didn't apply in Europe. Not sure if things have changed, but I think it's going to be an uphill battle. You're probably beter off contacting the software companies to see if they can provide an OTA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD