Is this possible...
    It would be nice to have an app that would allow you to:
    choose a list of programs to apply the rule, set a time limit of inactivity, then close the app(s). Perhaps only RIM could do this?
    01-06-10 10:02 AM
    it all depends if the api's are available for developers and if it was possible im sure something would probably already exist as this has been a problem for people for a long time on blackberrys
    01-06-10 10:05 AM
    This is a great idea! I don't know how possible it is but great idea! It is always such a pain to have to hit menu>close.
    01-06-10 10:19 AM
    There is an app out there called TaskManager Master, but I could never get it to work and the developer DMG never responded back to me with help to get it to work

TaskManager MASTER v1.1.2
    14 Ratings (4 Reviews) Add Review
    $1.99

TaskManager is a small lightweight application that has the power to keep your device running smoothly.

Most users do not know how to properly close down an application on a BlackBerry. When you close down an application incorrectly it stays running in the background and consumes your memory. This leads to you device running really slow or randomly rebooting itself.

TaskManager takes all that hassle away though. Simply run the application and click on the "Close all apps" button. This will close all your running apps the correct way. Say goodbye to memory loss and battery drain with the click of a button.
    Saves you memory and battery life
    Close all your running applications
    Very Lightweight
    Easy to Use
    Last edited by pounder001; 01-06-10 at 11:42 AM.
    01-06-10 11:36 AM
    I would be happy with an app that just LISTS the apps that are running. I don't care to close them myself, I just hate going through each one to see if it's running.

Any leads on such an app?
    01-06-10 11:51 AM
    Thank you very much, sabooher!
    01-06-10 12:19 PM
    Thanks for the tip, the Kisses app is pretty cool, it would even better if you could shut down any processes or programs with it.
    01-06-10 12:33 PM
    anyone remember the name of the app that shows all the programs installed and allows you to email the list?
    01-06-10 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD