Is there one available (similar to the Gmail app)?

I know I can set up an account with the regular BB mail, but I'd like to have a standalone app like I do with Gmail.
    12-22-08 12:38 PM
    No there isn't, sorry.
    12-22-08 12:47 PM
    You can use the hotmail mobile website also.
    12-22-08 01:31 PM
    I use Hotmail as my main email address and sometimes it take an hour or 2 for the emails to get pushed through to my BB. Yahoo & Gmail is almost instant. Anyone know why that is??
    12-22-08 02:00 PM
    I get that too. Sometimes its almost instant with my hotmail, other times it will take hours and I $ay just end up resending my service books

Its really annoying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 04:32 PM
    For me it does not work at all I think they are doing it on purpose since in order to have proper IMAP you have to pay for Hotmail Plus...
    03-13-09 05:36 AM
    I hate to be the one to brag but I have no problems as my hotmail is always instant :P

I do not see the reason why you guys won't be receiving it instantly as it is still associated with your BB, right?
    03-13-09 06:43 AM
    I have had my BB Storm since the day it came out and my Hotmail emails come instantly. I know this because there may be times I may have someone send me an email and my phone chirps almost immediately. There is no need for a special app. it must be your phone or carrier.
    03-13-09 07:07 AM
    Try going on your Carrier's BIS/BES site and associate your emails there. That's what I did and again, everything works hand in hand.
    03-13-09 07:38 AM
    I did it.. And i received my first 5 emails 6 hours later... None of them where new emails.. :lol All old ones!
    03-13-09 11:59 AM
    I use Hotmail as my main email address and sometimes it take an hour or 2 for the emails to get pushed through to my BB. Yahoo & Gmail is almost instant. Anyone know why that is??
    You ought to try deleting and re adding the hotmail address from your bis account. Microsoft has changed the rules for windows live/hotmail/msn email addresses and therefore they might have a new server. This new server might work better.
    09-22-09 12:54 AM
    You ought to try deleting and re adding the hotmail address from your bis account. Microsoft has changed the rules for windows live/hotmail/msn email addresses and therefore they might have a new server. This new server might work better.
    LOL 9 months later.....I've learned to live with it.
    09-22-09 01:43 AM
    my company was forced to quit using hotmail as we witnessed emails from clients sent/received would at times take 2 weeks to arrive, not to mention microsofts total lack of 3rd party support, in my opinion its the worst free email available today
    09-22-09 02:57 AM
    Try funambol
    a free email app
    09-22-09 10:50 AM
    Is it really free ?! Because you have to subscribe in order to have an account and they say "Have a free 90 days trial" ...
    10-17-09 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD