Hi I just recently created a Hookt Messenger account, and i was just wondering if this app is safe & secure?
    Last edited by Pokemon3DS; 01-15-12 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Spelt a word wrong. Lanuage mistake.
    01-15-12 08:57 AM
    I have been using it and have not had any problems, I find it safe and secure.
    Pokemon3DS likes this.
    01-16-12 12:30 PM
    OK thanks 4 the advice
    01-17-12 01:39 PM
    That was my question too. I'll wait for an artical from Pinstack or Cnet or someone first. That's one reason China and some of the middle eastern countries didn't want Blackberry in the country, because they couldn't control BBM. Now that's security!
    04-22-12 08:17 AM
    That was my question too. I'll wait for an artical from Pinstack or Cnet or someone first. That's one reason China and some of the middle eastern countries didn't want Blackberry in the country, because they couldn't control BBM. Now that's security!
    Hello!

Thanks for the questions guys. To answer them: yes, Hookt is safe to use, all of our messages are SSL Encrypted (for all messages between your phone and our Hookt servers). You can check out the feature on Pinstack too. Smartphones: PinStack.com - HOOKT. It's Everywhere. Available Free For Everyone!

Cheers
    04-23-12 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD