I have friends that Iknow are on hookt but when Itry to add them it says that they are not and it says to invite them. Why is this happening?
    Hi! I'll contact you asap to ask a few questions so we can take a look at it. Very odd indeed.

Thank you!
    06-08-12 07:56 PM
    I recently deleted hookt but re installed it and now it won't let me sign in,
    06-11-12 02:06 PM
    When is hookt going to provide an app for the Blackberry Z10?
    02-25-13 05:40 PM
    Hi nadineewilson,

Thanks for asking! We will be releasing Hookt on the Z10, when TBD.

When is hookt going to provide an app for the Blackberry Z10?
    02-26-13 08:05 PM
    Hi, so glad to find Hookt responding in Crackberry forums.

I really missed Hookt for the longest time ! It is exactly what I wanted in a messenger, truly cross-platform that supports desktop version (web-based is good enough). WeChat came as a good replacement since I wasn't able to use Hookt anymore.

It'll be great to have it again. The R and D status comes in handy.

Can I look forward to having Hookt on my Q10 soon?

SinSim, posted via CB10
    08-20-14 02:49 AM
    Hi, so glad to find Hookt responding in Crackberry forums.

I really missed Hookt for the longest time ! It is exactly what I wanted in a messenger, truly cross-platform that supports desktop version (web-based is good enough). WeChat came as a good replacement since I wasn't able to use Hookt anymore.

It'll be great to have it again. The R and D status comes in handy.

Can I look forward to having Hookt on my Q10 soon?

SinSim, posted via CB10
    Hi hsiangyi!

We're very happy that you've enjoyed and now unfortunately missing Hookt on your Q10. The great news is that we are working on the BB10 version. Stay tuned!
    08-21-14 12:57 PM
    Hi there,

Thanks for your speedy respond. I downloaded Hookt from Snap yesterday while waiting for the BB10 version. It's totally different from before. I was very happy with this version :

I like the simple UI and the fact it doesn't force me to add everyone on my Contact is great! Will it have the Web access feature like last time?

SinSim, posted via CB10
    08-21-14 02:14 PM
    Anybody still using this app? I downloaded it today and installed it on my Torch 9810 but the app cannot register with its server.
    06-23-17 07:02 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD