Does anyone know a WIFI weather app that show me the weather of my city on the homescreen of my bb?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-10 03:45 PM
    Just about any weather app will, drag the icon to the left or right, or somewhere between the top 6 icons in the stock theme, hit the end or Esc key (with an arrow on it) and you'll see it.

WeatherEye is a great app.

12-20-10 04:34 PM
    I can vouch for Weather Eye, its great to have

12-20-10 04:39 PM
    Just set up a similar thread. All answers pointed to Berryweather. I'm now using it. It's fantastic and it shows up on your home screen showing current conditions and temperature. Go for it.

12-20-10 08:24 PM
    Check out bLOC.
    12-21-10 11:02 AM
    I used Weathereye I all the time but I can never get it to give me the weather for the actual time I check it. The current temperature is most of the time a hour off so I'm always going to the hourly forecast temperature readings and figuring it out thqt way. This even happens when I set the app to update every 15 mins. Its ALWAYS giving me the temp. for the top of the hour an hour late. I still like the app for the simple fact that it doesn't use up as memory is any of the other weather apps I've seen in the App World.

12-21-10 12:43 PM
    You can set BerryWeather to update every 15 minutes I think... is that possible difference of a degree or two that big a deal tho? There may be more difference than that between where you are and the weather tower is.
    12-21-10 01:30 PM
    Does anyone know a WIFI weather app that show me the weather of my city on the homescreen of my bb?

weatherbug is free, shows current temp and hi/low temp for the day.
    12-21-10 02:18 PM
    Check out bLOC.
    I tried looking for this when you first posted it. I was unable to find it using the mobihand search tool. Do you have a link to it on Mobihand?

**Update**
    I just noticed you updated the post with links to both AppWorld and Mobihand awesome!

Its not 9650 Compatible!?!?!?!

Check out his post here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/blo...kberry-568665/
    Last edited by aBoldPatriotsFan; 12-21-10 at 03:55 PM.
    12-21-10 03:50 PM
    I tried looking for this when you first posted it. I was unable to find it using the mobihand search tool. Do you have a link to it on Mobihand?

**Update**
    I just noticed you updated the post with links to both AppWorld and Mobihand awesome!

Its not 9650 Compatible!?!?!?!

Check out his post here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/blo...kberry-568665/
    Just updated to supported Bold 9650!
    12-22-10 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD