You can also click on the edit button when weatherbug opens, it will however revert back to default location when u close it. I love weatherbug!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 11:43 AM
    I tried weathereye, when I go to the bb link it says at the moment we do not support your blackberry, and I am running .99. The download went fine but it will not show any weather reports.
    02-08-09 12:03 PM
    I like WeatherEye as well. It works great for me. And I'm in a fairly small city in NM, which doesn't get much further than Canada!
    02-08-09 12:07 PM
    okay I got it working, I had to enable compatibility mode but I cannot get rid of the keyboard. I even try to bring up the bb menu and it will not do so, even scrolling finger from top to bottom does not work.
    02-08-09 12:11 PM
    WeatherEye is great but as service of The Weather Network (Canadian), there are limited US locations. I have WeatherBug and it's perfect for me. I set up the portal to have two icons, temperature updated every 30 minutes, and another for forecast and (when you roll over it) max/min temps expected. The link is above.
    How did you set up your portal?? Do you have the GPS turned on also?? I cannot seem where to find where to change my settings like how often to update.

Thanks!!
    laurie
    02-18-09 10:02 AM
    I have weatherbug and it seems ok. I just downloaded Weathereye to see how it compares. I really wish that I could get Weather Underground to push to my BB. I have a paid subscription for my PC and use it a lot with other software when storm chasing. However it looks like they only support the iPhone for now.

~Jazzi~

02-18-09 10:51 AM
    I'm having the same issue with the keyboard showing. Any luck getting rid of it?
    02-19-09 12:59 PM
    Weatherbug is what I use and works awesome!
    02-20-09 12:56 PM
    I have weatherbug and it seems ok. I just downloaded Weathereye to see how it compares. I really wish that I could get Weather Underground to push to my BB. I have a paid subscription for my PC and use it a lot with other software when storm chasing. However it looks like they only support the iPhone for now.

~Jazzi~

i just go to underground on the putor set it up the way i want it and sent the link to the berry i get the rad and all the tides charts.Sometimes it takes a couple of min to load but it works
    02-20-09 02:47 PM
    http://www.tateu.net/software/bb.php?f=BBWeather

This should be version 0.83 which includes the wi-fi upgrade. Can be set to update every hour. Also has the temp and condition icon.
    02-20-09 07:16 PM
    Eye for Canadians, Bug for Americans. That's all you need to know

02-20-09 09:51 PM
    Just downloaded weatherbug. Seems to be working fine but I am having a problem setting the update times. Tried to follow instructions but being a newbie I can't seem to locate the page they explain on how to do the updates

02-21-09 12:09 AM
    I use weather eye and the push service because it links to radar maps and such. Weather eye stays on my home screen and displays the current temp. It's updated usually every 15-30 minutes I think.
    02-21-09 12:56 AM
    Never mind. It took an hour but I got it figured out

02-21-09 01:17 AM
    Weathereye doesn't actually "display" the current temperature - it has an icon that represents the current weather conditions (such as a cloud with the sun behind) and when you roll over the icon, the temp will be displayed in the icon NAME, along with a description of the weather.

For this reason I preferred Weatherbug because it actually had the temperature digits displayed as part of the icon, so you can see the temp at a glance without having to roll over the icon.

But... I use Weathereye because sadly my Weatherbug app was temperamental, and sometimes instead of a bug icon displaying the temp, there would just be a red blob of a circle. I had to try uninstalling it and reinstalling it to get the temp display back again. Although I preferred the digital temp display of Weatherbug, it was too intermittent in its functioning, and Weathereye is far more stable.
    02-21-09 07:51 AM
    this doesnt work...how do you download it to your phone!?
    its a .jad file?
    02-21-09 10:30 AM
    Weatherbug working fine on my 8320, thanks for a nice app tip!
    02-21-09 02:38 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD