is this app down i cant get it tp load
    01-20-10 07:09 AM
    Note sure, have you tried Score Mobile. It does all Sports scores.
    01-20-10 07:34 AM
    Yea seems to be down for me as well. Just sits on the loading screen the whole time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 08:16 AM
    Working fine.
    01-20-10 08:55 AM
    There is an upgrade available today for people rceiving "no data" message from score mobile, maybe that will help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 10:50 AM
    Also, (if you haven't already), check out thn.mobi for The Hockey New's app. A bit more robust (and therefore a bit more of a memory footprint), but a great app none the less for hockey freaks like myself!
    01-20-10 12:26 PM
    the score mobil app works and the thn app works fine its the hockey score app that does not work it is now gone from the app world is there a link i can download it from i tryed a link myself but it did not work
    01-20-10 12:34 PM
    Have you tried making sure your permissions are all set to allow.
    01-20-10 12:38 PM
    Hockey Scores Application for BlackBerry Updated to Ver 1.5

Hockey Scores for BlackBerry has been upgraded to version 1.5 for all supported devices, and is now available for free through BlackBerry App World. The app has resolved many of the issues that has caused the service to temporarily go down, as well the app has been optimized to improve battery life.

New features you will find in version 1.5 include:

Improved battery life.
    Face off percentages.
    Hits.
    Corsi number.
    List of goal scorers.
    French language support.
    Font and color options.
    Download via BlackBerry App World. The application supports all devices running os 4.6 and up, but due to screen size the pearl flip 8220 user lose the goal score features.

tweet this

Tags: hockey scores, hockey scores for blackberry its no ware in the app world to download
    01-21-10 10:48 AM
    I haven't got mine to work for the past few days. Went to app world to see if I could re-download it and it was not there anymore. I have no clue what is going on. I like this app because it was the quickest to update scores. Next fastest was score mobile (hate how this app is portrait only) then the super slow Hockey news.
    01-21-10 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD