Has anyone tried the HippoPost app? It lets you send pictures from your phone to people as postcards.
    Anyway, I've had this app on my phone since I first saw it posted in September. I sent myself and family member 5 postcards back in September. Well, here it is November, 6 weeks later, and have yet to see them. My question is, has anyone else tried this app and what was your results?
    Thank you
    10-31-09 08:22 AM
    I got mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 08:28 AM
    I have tried this program and it did say 7 - 10 days to recieve your postcard. It took almost a month to get the few that I did.
    10-31-09 08:29 AM
    They released it in the US before the actually were able to mail postcards; so you could "send" it at the end of Sept, but they didn't actually start mailing until Oct 15 or so. I've had about 10 successfully rec'd within 10 days of the 15th.

10-31-09 10:02 AM
    They released it in the US before the actually were able to mail postcards; so you could "send" it at the end of Sept, but they didn't actually start mailing until Oct 15 or so. I've had about 10 successfully rec'd within 10 days of the 15th.

This is correct!

It's a great app! i just got the postcard i sent to myself as a test.
    10-31-09 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD