I'm torch whenever trying to buy an app. This shouldn't be happening and the support from the RIM is absolute nightmare. I can't even locate a valid email to email regarding this problem to RIM.

I even set a preapproved payment plan with RIM to initiate paypal and RIM. Refer below:-

'You've signed up for preapproved payments plan with Research In Motion .

To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then click Research In Motion:PA-7HJ2206737852435J.'

But error 9300 still emerge even for less than a dollar theme!?

I try for BlackBerry Support Group and during installation I can't proceed when asked for my SRP ID, Authentication Key, Software Type and mail Platform. then, it proceeds no more.

Really annoy. payPal said nothing wrong. RIM unreacable. Forum threads still no viable solution. Hope this is my last offer and it at least point me to the right direction.

I also trying uploading a free program UpVise using Desktop Manager. The name is upvise.alx (comes along with upvise.cod) but returned an error when imported. I envisage that I can at least using desktop manager if I can buy apps through the web.

That's it. Finally I let it all out hoping for a ray of shining lights at the end of dark and winding apps tunnel.
    04-13-11 12:32 AM
    You might actually want to share the error message you are getting, you neglected to mention it specifically aside from saying you get one.
    04-13-11 01:46 AM
    There is a problem with your credit card authorization. the address information is missing. (Error Id: 9300)

Its OK guys, any solution is highly appreciated but there is a solution. I just bought Photo Editor full version thanked to pepper.pk. They are actively communicated with me up to the point filling web form and completion purchased via the web. then they send the link and I had retrieved it from the Torch and run the application from there. Done and dusted. Highly recommended and appreciate all the efforts from pepper.pk

I guess I have to do like that for all other apps & theme. Hopefully the rest are as supportive as pepper.pk

Still I am welcoming if there is a thorough solution to the problem. Thanks all.
    04-13-11 10:08 AM
    1). It looks like there is missing address information from wahtever credit card you signed up with. Was this on PayPal or AppWorld?

2). Does you PayPal account work with other vendors such as ebay? I am trying to establish if there is a PayPal or an AppWorld problem.

3). Is AppWorld supported in Malaysia? If not, there's your problem.

4). Try signing up to the CrackBerry store BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store. It takes PayPal and is a lot less of a pain to use than AppWorld. You can also download the SuperStore BlackBerry app on your phone.

Lots of help is available here but please try to keep to a single focussed question each time. Doing so will result in your question being answered much faster and more accurately.
    04-13-11 10:17 AM
    Error 9300 means your payment method isn't accepted in the country you're in. Try a different payment method, if possible.

You will not be able to "workaround" this, as it's thru AppWorld which is configured on RIM's end.

Error Id 9300 appears when making a purchase in BlackBerry App World

Looks like you can use paypal ONLY if it's set up with USD instead of MYR. Maybe you could switch your account to a USD account? I don't know how that works in Malaysia
    Last edited by chrispipe; 04-13-11 at 10:55 AM. Reason: wordin it up
    04-13-11 10:53 AM
    Thanks chrispipe for your input. I'm trying to connect to RIM for the matter but couldn't find one. If only there is a simple email like customerservice@ or similar that I can channel my query... Anyway, there are more ways to complete the transaction so I guess I have to accept that. Thanks again
    04-13-11 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD