I have docs to go, sheet to go, slideshow to go, and word to go somewhere in my phone, but i cannot bring them up to the homepage or any other place on the phone. They were in the phone when i bought it last December(BB9000), but disappeared about January. I've done several OS upgrades, and they all have these apps in them within a Java file. C:>program files>common files>RIM>shared>loader, etc. All the OS's that i've loaded have them, so i know that they're somewhere in the phone. Not in downloads, applications, media, or anywhere else that i can think of. If a Crackberry Expert reads this post, please help. There must be a way to retrieve these apps. Thanks.
    04-21-10 10:04 AM
    If the apps are HIDDEN, clicking SHOW ALL will unhide it. Afterwards, go into your APPS folder or wherever you put them and you should be able to see the icon for those apps. If, however, you cannot locate the icons, go to SETTINGS-OPTIONS-APPLICATIONS and verify that they are installed. If they are not listed, they are not installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The apps list does not show them, yet they are listed on all of the various OS's that i have downloaded. How can that be? Please explain to me how i can reinstall these apps. Thank you for your help.
    04-21-10 10:39 AM
    I think you can reload them using the Desktop Manager. You can pick up a free trial of the 2.0 version here:

Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones: Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your BlackBerry Smartphone
    04-21-10 01:53 PM
    re: missing "to go" apps. Found a solution that works for me. C:>program files>common files>RIM>app loader. Before i pulled the trigger on app loader, i put all the "to go" files into a Java file, and added that file to the app loader page. The Install Wizard did the rest. Everything is back on the phone, under applications. I've got it backed up in the DM, and BBSAK. Finding a solution to a problem is satisfying, but frustrating until you get it right.
    04-21-10 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD