Hi, i wanna know what's the app Alessandra Ambrosio use to edit this pictures?

Her Twitter is @AngelAlessandra, see the photos e help me please?! Thank you!

I wait the reply!
    07-30-11 04:01 PM
    07-30-11 04:27 PM
    Thank you Michelle, but do not think this is the InstaPhoto because I use this app and not have this filter!
    07-30-11 09:55 PM
    Could it be photo studio, which is just a few posts above you here in 3rd party apps?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-31-11 02:00 AM
    Why wouldn't you ask her, or at least give us some examples to go by?
    07-31-11 08:26 PM
    AngelAlessandra Alessandra Ambrosio
    Nice!!! Its a fun lens !! RT @ArmaniExchange: @AngelAlessandra - Finally bought Ben Watt's Lens for my iPhone!! Can't wait to start using!!
    Couldn't she be using Ubersocial for iPhone instead of the BB Version. And therefore it's one the 500.000 Apps out of the App Store. Like for example Instagram or something similar?

Just my 2 cents.

I hope you're right, cause the effects look great and I really love something like this (although PhotoStudio is a good attempt)

edit: it also might be InstaPhoto
    Last edited by JunkieXP; 08-01-11 at 09:20 AM.
    08-01-11 01:53 AM
    Thanks for the replies, but I found a tweet Alessandra Ambrosio's own in which she says she uses the "Hipstamatic," which is an application for iPhone and iPad, it will only transfer the edited photos to your Blackberry and put on Twitter, and once again, thank you!
    08-01-11 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD